Have you felt like running out of energy lately? Are you suffering from terrible bouts of physical and mental exhaustion? Is your body getting lean these days? Are you not able to enjoy your sex life properly? You might be having a notorious testosterone dip, and you are not alone. Surveys show that about 40% of men above 45 years around the globe have been affected by low testosterone levels.
ayurvedic testosterone booster is a sex hormone found abundantly in males and trace amounts in females. It is considered to be the male primary sex hormone as it helps in the development of male reproductive organs and the development of secondary sexual characters in them. The sex drive, muscle bulk, bone mass, fat distribution, production of sperm, growth of body hair, voice modulation, mood maintenance, strength, endurance, virility, etc. are thought to be under the jurisdiction of this hormone.
Age is a major factor in testosterone dip. This physiological decline starts after 30-35 years and prevails throughout life. Some other causes include alcoholism, metabolic disorders, drug abuse, certain medications, type-2 diabetes, obesity, emaciation, and hypothyroidism.
Symptoms of low testosterone levels-
- Erectile dysfunction (the inability to maintain an erection in sexual intercourse)
- Decreased sex drive
- Reduced attention and concentration
- Osteoporotic changes (brittleness of bones)
- Fat deposition
- Decreased body hair growth
- Reduced muscle bulk
- Low sperm count
Testosterone replacement therapy or the administration of testosterone to the body orally, topically, or as injections and implants is the only treatment available for this condition. While Testosterone replacement through these means fixes the condition up to an extent, it is also noticed to have created some side effects like acne, fluid retention, edema, breast tenderness, urinary hesitancy, etc.
What if there is a way to address low testosterone with nothing but herbal preparations? How about bringing some Ayurvedic goodness into the picture?
Testosap- the natural testosterone booster
Shukra dhatu, the seventh and last tissue is responsible for reproductive functions, says Ayurveda. It is equated to both semen and sperm in males. Ancient scholars believed that the drop of shukra dhatu caused dourbalya (weakness), pandu (pallor), srama (tiredness), klaibya (impotency), and sukra avisargata (non-ejaculation).
Ayurveda approaches this with a wide array of herbs that are meant to increase shukra dhatu production. Testosap by Sitaram is a blend of shukra pravartaka herbs like kapikachhu (Mucuna pruriens), ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), safed musali (Chlorophytum borivilianum), gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), shilajit, kumkuma (Mallotus philippensis), and Yasada bhasma. This is a 100% natural herbal product that positively impacts male well-being.
- Uplifts testosterone levels naturally
- Increases stamina and endurance- with the testosterone levels improved by kapikachhu and gokshura, comes stamina and strength.
- Reignites passion and virility
- Enhances muscle bulk
- Manages weight and especially helps in weight gain- helps put on healthy weight quickly without causing obesity
- Mitigate exhaustion and fatigue- Shilajit, the signature ingredient, encourages the pace of metabolism and boosts energy levels
- Acts as a regular health supplement, especially for athletes. It heals the body from tremendous physical exertion
Dosage- 1-2 capsules daily, or as directed by the physician.