Do you know what Outplacement services are? If no, then don’t worry, I’m explaining you in brief. An Outplacement is a support service provided by some organizations to help former employees transition to new jobs. Outplacement services provide help to employees in discovering new work. Services can include things like outline papers; regular work looking for opinion, interview training, made for a person teaching, and living assessment.
Now the question arises what the difference between ‘career transition’ and ‘career change is’. Most people use the terms “transition” and “change” through an exchange, but they are not words having the same sense as another.
Change is any external variation in your living such as a new regular work, company reorganization or coming together of businesses, a new starting place, or a new relation.
Career Transition :
Transition is an internal shift within you. It means you have reached a point where it is time to let go of an assumption, self-image, or dream.
Apart from this, some of the online placement services are available, which provides you with career transition specialists. These specialists, on the one hand, are highly qualified and professional on the other hand. This helps you for career counselling as well. Also, they are gathered with a lot of qualities. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy if you take help of outplacement services.
- Transitional needs: They develop strategies and action plans to address students transitional needs.
- Keep in touch: They maintain and document regular contact with assigned students. They also Assist graduates in identifying and obtaining support services within the communities where they work and live. Also, they Maintain contact with appropriate staff.
- Job placement: Assists graduates with initial job placement and provides follows up services. They ensure all student achievement credentials are updated and documented.
- Career builder: Assists students in resume development, interviewing skills, and job search strategies.
- Cost-effective: The services provided by career transition specialists are very affordable, which will not put a burden on your pocket.
- Feedback: It gives regular take-back to students looking upon the right qualities needed for getting work expert knowledge, powers to do well.
- Vast area: Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices.
- Helpful: Continuously helps students become more employable.
Now you all know about what the Global Manpower Consultancy are and what are their benefits. So, take the benefits anytime, because they are available 24*7. So, Let’s build your career without any worry.